meta data for this page
I am is a software development / IT executive with pragmatic, team oriented approach to the enterprise, focused on optimizing the overall delivery process (concept to cash) using Agile (Scrum, Lean, XP, SAFe and other approaches) as a “toolbox.” Since 2007 I've has been applying proven expertise in large scale Agile transformations to build sustainable improvements in organizational effectiveness with appropriate level of governance. My consultancy bridges software products, IT, energy, banking, insurance, construction, as well as the application of agile principles to non-traditional spaces such as marketing, construction, finance, and HR.
FiveWhyz - A Coaching Collaborative
I am a founding member of FiveWhyz LLC. FiveWhyz is a collaboration of senior coaches recognized for their leadership and expertise in Agile, Lean, Complex Adaptive Systems and Organization & Leadership Development. We take pride in developing client capabilities and end-to-end business agility. Our team are industry recognized experts with a diverse set of experiences necessary to guide leaders and organizations to improve their workplace practices, processes, and products. Our services and methods are tailored for each clients’ unique situation. Our approach is incremental, iterative, pragmatic, and always focused on providing value.
For more information see FiveWhyz.com.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe v 5) Program Consultant
- Authorized Trainer, since 2015, ICAgile, including Enterprise Business Agility Strategist, Project Management, Testing, Business Value Analysis, and Coaching certificates
- Cynefin, and Sensemaker (Cognitive Edge)
- DevOps for the Agile Enterprise (Icon)
- Org Mindset Enterprise Coach (OMEC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Practical Product Management Certification from Pragmatic Marketing
- BSc Computer Science and Statistic, Sydney University
Organizations & Publications
- Published / Presented “How to Work Personality Issues Without Sounding Like a Marriage Guidance Counselor?” – Agile 2016 Conference
- Published / Presented “Our Estimates Are Terrible! Or is That Really the Problem?” – Agile 2014 Conference
- Published / presented “Overcoming Traditional Project Release Reporting with an Agile Approach Focused on Change” – Agile 2012 Conference
- Board Member - Agile Leadership Network 2011-2012
- Track Co-Chair “Business and Project Management Stage” - Agile 2011
- Knowledge base: http://hanssamios.com